SOCIAL SEWING AT KATM HEADQUARTERS
COVID-19 Safe Plan for Social Sewing:
* Limiting numbers to 6 participants only, and seats will be spaced out to physical distancing standards.
* We are providing hand sanitiser on entry and sanitising wipes for our shared overlockers and irons.
* You must bring your own sewing machine and tools to avoid sharing as much as possible.
* IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, please let us know and please do not attend social sewing.
* Please, you must fill out all the details including your full name address and phone number, this is for our records so we know who has been in attendance in our space.
ALSO NOTE we have moved! We are now in the front Unit at Chorlton Street, full address below:
1/31 Chorlton Street, East Brisbane QLD 4169
Free street parking available.
** Daytime Social Sewing will run from 9:00am-2.30pm (Tea, Coffee and Cake Provided) $20 PP
** Evening Sip and Sew will run from 5.30pm-10pm (Beer, bubbles, wine and nibbles platter included) $35 PP
Bring your prepared project + sewing machine along and sip, chat and get sh*t done!!!
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME! If you have a project you're stuck on, bring that along, we can help you!
We have two Bernina overlockers available and will set them up to best suit the group :)
Nearby, there are cafes and restaurants, if you'd like to purchase some food for lunch, or bring a prepared lunch to store in the fridge.
We are an inclusive space, and any discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.